| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ituacu in April is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 91.2mm (3.6in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Ituacu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ituacu, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ituacu:
- Jacobina, Brazil - 306.5 kms (190.4 miles) NNE
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 289.2 kms (179.7 miles) N
- Alagoinhas, Brazil - 343.2 kms (213.3 miles) ENE
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 169.2 kms (105.2 miles) NE
- Salvador, Brazil - 313.9 kms (195.1 miles) ENE
- Itirucu, Brazil - 154.3 kms (95.9 miles) ENE
- Ilheus, Brazil - 264.3 kms (164.2 miles) ESE
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 133.8 kms (83.1 miles) SSE
- Canavieiras, Brazil - 325.8 kms (202.5 miles) SE
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 242.8 kms (150.9 miles) S