| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ituacu in November is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 85.4mm (3.4in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Ituacu November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ituacu, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ituacu:
- Jacobina, Brazil - 306.5 kms (190.4 miles) NNE
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 289.2 kms (179.7 miles) N
- Alagoinhas, Brazil - 343.2 kms (213.3 miles) ENE
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 169.2 kms (105.2 miles) NE
- Salvador, Brazil - 313.9 kms (195.1 miles) ENE
- Itirucu, Brazil - 154.3 kms (95.9 miles) ENE
- Ilheus, Brazil - 264.3 kms (164.2 miles) ESE
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 133.8 kms (83.1 miles) SSE
- Canavieiras, Brazil - 325.8 kms (202.5 miles) SE
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 242.8 kms (150.9 miles) S